Do you think your current voice mail message or greeting needs some makeover so that it adapts to the holiday season? We got you covered with the following Christmas voicemail greeting ideas that you can make use of for yourself. Finally, you can also get help from our professionals who know exactly ways to impress your callers this holiday season. In this post, you can also learn about the secrets on how the professional voice over services make lovable voicemail greetings with the following tips.
Festive Voicemail Greetings for Christmas
- Deck the Halls: I check my calls unless I’m stalling Fa la la la la la la la la… At the beep, say who’s calling Fa la la la la la la la la.
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen: I know you hate these darn machines, and I just made things worse. But if you leave a message now, I won’t sing every verse.
Secrets to Lovable Holiday Voicemail Greetings
- Tell the caller who you are. Or else, the caller might hang up for thinking he or she called the wrong number.
- Keep the message short – under 30 seconds.
- Plan the greeting message to avoid stumbling over or stuttering while recording. For the best results, write what you have to say ahead and just read it.
- Add some humor to the greeting! Be unique or use holiday songs’ verses to make the greeting more fun. Are you stuck for ideas? Worry not, as there are professionals who can make humorous yet great voicemail greetings for you!
- You should record where there is no background noise. Lock yourself or find a quiet room before recording.
- You should smile when recording. Think of something funny that your friend or loved one has told you lately.
- Change the greeting from time to time to make it sound fresh.
- Lovable voicemail greetings can go beyond the phone by making the most of the greetings to engage with the caller even if you cannot take the call.